Thank you for contacting Chem-Dry of Colorado Springs.
One of our agents will be in contact with you shortly.
If you would like immediate assistance please call our office at [phone-number].
How to Prepare for Your Carpet Cleaning
Before We Arrive
- Please remove all breakable items from furniture which will have to be temporarily moved.
- Please remove any small items such as dining room chairs, magazine racks, floor plants, etc. from any areas that are going to be cleaned. This will shorten the processing time and return the carpet to normal use sooner.
- Computer equipment, dressers, armoires, beds, china cabinets, sectional sofas, entertainment centers, antique and fragile furniture cannot be moved. However, carpet underneath such items can be cleaned where sufficient room is available or we can edge right around the base.
- Please put your pets in a safe, quiet place where our cleaning won’t disturb them.
- We will vacuum for you.
What to Expect When We Arrive:
- During the pre-inspection walkthrough with your technicians, please advise them of any special instructions to follow when moving your furniture. It is helpful to know about weak legs, loose tops or previous repairs.
- Please call attention to any spots or stains which may require special cleaning techniques.
- For safety sake, be sure to keep a very close eye on your curious little ones.
- Your front door will be open 3” for our cleaning hoses to enter the home.
- During the post-cleaning inspection, please let our technician know if you have any questions or concerns about the cleaning. We want to be sure that you are 100% satisfied before we leave.
After Care Information:
- Please leave your plastic “tabs” and “blocks” under your furniture for 48 hours after cleaning.
- When walking from the damp carpet to any hard surface area, use extreme caution as it can be slippery.
Most importantly, if there is anything we can do to make this experience a better one for you, please let us know.